While Lifetime Fitness facility is not the most expensive gym out there, it still has a steep monthly fee going up to $275, depending on your plan. After trying the gym membership for some time, you might want to cancel your Lifetime Fitness membership. Luckily, we tried all the ways and listed them out below (with the corresponding duration).
Learn how to cancel Lifetime Fitness
While this article shares all the ways for Lifetime Fitness membership cancellation, be careful: each Lifetime Fitness location has a different cancellation policy for month-to-month memberships. We recommend checking with your Lifetime Fitness Manager for specific information about your specific cancelation policy if you can’t access your terms.
Looking to Leave Lifetime Fitness in 2023? Here's Your Cancellation Guide
There are sadly, very few ways to cancel your Lifetime Fitness membership. There are two options to cancel your Lifetime Fitness membership:
- Online (5 minutes)
- In-person (30-60 minutes)
They are all fairly time-consuming, but we wrote out all the steps (and duration) to successfully cancel your subscription. Please note that if you are within one year of signing up, you might be required to pay a termination fee.
Steps to cancel online (5 minutes)
Cancellation form for Lifetime Fitness
- Go to https://lifetime.formstack.com/forms/faqcancellation
- Click Next
- Fill out your personal information — ensure your 9-Digit Member ID is accurate or the cancellation process will be unsuccessful — and then click Next to proceed with your cancellation request
- Select Reason for Cancellation and then click Next
- Click the “I agree” box
- Type your full name to act as your Electronic Signature
- Click Submit Request
- You will receive an email that your submission was received. Wait a few days to get a confirmation email.
Steps to cancel in-person at your local gym (30 - 60 minutes)
- Go to the closest Lifetime Fitness location
- Request to cancel your Lifetime membership contract at the front desk
- The Operations Manager will ask you a few questions:
- Personal Information: Email address, Membership ID, and photo ID
- Reasons for cancelling: They will also inquire about the reasons for cancelling — it can be as simple as “I am not interested anymore”
- They will confirm cancellation and you will have access to the gym for the prepaid month that you cancelled
Steps to cancel Lifetime Fitness with ScribeUp (2 minutes)
With ScribeUp, managing your Lifetime Fitness subscription becomes a breeze. Say goodbye to wasting time and having to do it yourself (whether it’s making a trip to your local gym or by phone)! By canceling unwanted subscriptions in literally one-click, you'll be able to enjoy the subscriptions that truly matter to you — and with ScribeUp, it won’t waste your time!
This all-in-one subscription wallet simplifies the process of canceling recurring payments and identifying unwanted subscriptions. By connecting your Lifetime Fitness subscription, you can easily cancel (or restart) a service with just one click, saving you money and time:
- Go to your ScribeUp Dashboard
- 1-Click Cancel Lifetime Fitness
That’s it! So simple and completely FREE! There are no hidden cancellation fees. Download ScribeUp to experience subscription power with ScribeUp!
Canceling your Lifetime Fitness subscription is quite difficult, whether you do it in-person or by phone—but it doesn’t have to be! With ScribeUp, you can save yourself time and money with 1-click cancellations!