In the digital era, where personalized content and ads have become the norm, being able to have perfect images is critical.
Imagine finding a perfect photo-op, but there’s a group of tourists or an imperfect obstruction in the way. Yet, when scrolling through your social media feed, you probably have come across stunning pictures of influencers or celebrities in a supposedly crowded place. There’s only two ways this was possible: they got there early to take the pictures when no one else was there, which is hard to believe or they used an app that can remove objects or people, making the perfect solo shot.
Removing objects in the FaceTune App
Your Guide to Removing Objects in FaceTune for Perfect Selfies
In this post, we will discuss two options and step-by-step means to remove unwanted subjects with both options.
What is FaceTune?
Editing, patching, smoothing, defocusing, details tweaking, red-eye fixing, adjusting tones, adding filters, and adding frames are all made possible with FaceTune.
Similar to how professional editors use Photoshop to edit pictures, FaceTune does just that for every day social media users.
If you are new to this app, you can go to your Google Playstore or Apple store to download and start using the app. The app offers personalized content and ads that are curated to your tastes and preferences, depending on your settings.
Lucky for you, FaceTune offers a 7-day free trial. Plus, with ScribeUp, you can try FaceTune for free without the fear of an unwanted subscription bill.
ScribeUp is a free tool that allows you to sign-up for free trials to your favorite online subscriptions, like FaceTune. ScribeUp ensures you won’t be charged when your free trial ends. ScribeUp gives you the freedom to try any subscription risk-free and helps protect against spam fraud by managing your subscription details securely.
How Does it Work?
The working interface of FaceTune is straightforward, and users can determine how they want to make use of the editing tools provided for them. There are many effects available for you to use and increase the picture quality. All you need to do is upload the picture you want to edit on the app. Use the zoom-in button to enlarge the picture to edit a specific part of the picture. After editing, there are many filters available to use on your picture depending on style and creative desires. Just select one of them and save your edited picture.
Unfortunately, FaceTune is not a free application. However, you can get a 7-day free trial—and when you sign-up with ScribeUp, you won’t need to put down your credit card to enjoy the service. ScribeUp will help manage your subscription by protecting your credit card and reminding you to opt-in to a subscription if you choose to do so. ScribeUp also helps track outages and protect your personal information.
Step by Step Guide on How to Remove Objects in FaceTune
There are two methods you can use to remove objects in FaceTune.
Follow the step-by-step method listed below for the first method to remove objects in FaceTune.
- Select and upload the picture you want to edit on FaceTune
- Click on the patch option in the main menu
- Select the Vanish option
- Using your finger, brush over all the areas in the picture apart from the subject you intend to be the focus. Only the subject must remain from getting touched to avoid imperfection.
- Wait for a while to let the app work on it, and all the other areas will disappear except the subject.
- If some areas fail to remove, you can remove them by using the patch button. Replace the selected area with another area that matches it.
- Then save the edited picture once you are done
The second method to remove objects in FaceTune involves using two different pictures. Imagine you have a perfect background picture, but you do not like how you look in the picture. Also, if you have a picture with an imperfect background that looks nice, the second option will be helpful to get the perfect background and look. The following are the steps to follow to use the second option effectively:
- Select and upload the picture with the perfect look on FaceTune
- Click on the background button
- Choose the picture with the perfect background by clicking on the photo option and browsing through all the pictures on your device.
- The app syncs the picture automatically after selection
- Ensure the pictures fit into each other perfectly by using the adjust button and making the necessary adjustments like blending, shadowing, lighting, and inverting features.
- Save the picture once you are done
In the past, it was nearly impossible to remove people from your pictures. Now, removing people from your pictures has been made easy through the introduction of the FaceTune app. This process of photo editing, combined with the efficient services of ScribeUp, allows you to deliver and maintain Google level standards of image quality. Follow the steps discussed in this guide, and you will not need to worry anymore about people photobombing your pictures. Try FaceTune today by signing up for ScribeUp!