Headspace Free Trial: How to Make The Most of It
Meditation can be a simple way to feel balanced, calm, and peaceful. There are various practices to consider when it comes to meditation, and there is basically no wrong or perfect way to meditate. The basic idea is to engage in mindful practices by discovering awareness. If you are ready to follow this path, then you should consider using a meditation app, as this can serve as a handy guide for you.
This is where Headspace app comes in!
Headspace is known to be a meditation app that provides a wide variety of content, such as focus music playlists from familiar musicians, that is meant to support your mental health and physical well being. This meditation app was co-founded by a former Buddhist monk known as Andy Puddicombe in 2010, and has since then had over 60 million users all over the world.
Headspace Free Trial
How Does Headspace Work?
Generally, Headspace considers itself an application that assists you with meditation. It can be accessed on your mobile device or computer.
The app offers you a 7-day free trial to get the most out of it. The free version gives you maximum access to three basic packages, which include about 10 meditation sessions.
With the free version, the first package allows you to select a meditation session that runs for about 3 to 10 minutes, the second allows you to select a meditation session that runs for about 10 to 15 minutes, while the third one runs for about 10 to 20 minutes.
With this, free users are able to download and enjoy these sessions as many times as they want.
After the 7-day free trial, you will be required to subscribe to the premium package. With ScribeUp, you are granted maximum access to the free trial.
As Headspace teaches you the essentials of meditation on a daily basis, ScribeUp is there to ensure that you do not spend any money on unwanted subscriptions.
Therefore, it is advisable to immediately cancel your subscription after signing up in order to avoid being charged.
ScribeUp can help you manage all of your free trials in one place and disconnect from any service that you do not want to continue using.
It is important to note that ScribeUp is absolutely free and enables you to select the best tool for yourself.
Features of Headspace
Headspace is a unique app that is easy to navigate and quite appealing. If you want to start your journey of meditating, the 10-day Basic course may be the right starting point for you, as it is designed to provide you with the knowledge of the importance of meditation within just a few minutes of your time.
With consistency, you are able to build your practices and continue with other meditations. Here are some of the features that can be found on Headspace:
- SOS Section: This particular section offers meditation to assist you in managing intense situations. Select your preferred guide or you can go for an unguided meditation depending on your time schedule. You can search for tips and methods to widen your practice.
- Themed Meditations: There are various guided meditations offered by Headspace that cut across things like finding focus, cravings, dealing with challenging conversations, and regret. They can be accessed as either group courses or single meditations.
- Sleep Section: Through Sleepcasts, you are able to enjoy storytelling in a couple of soothing voices. For meditation users who want to take their practice to the next level, they can also make use of the Sleepcast to meditate and wander through fictional lands. There are also breathing techniques to help prepare you for sleep, meditation, and guided exercises for those who tend to wake up at night. You can also listen to sleep radio from a meditation expert.
- Movement: Headspace also offers dance classes, yoga classes, as well as guided audio for cardio sessions, and various other options. And they can be found in the "Move" segment of the app.
- Group Meditations: For individuals who prefer group activities, you can choose to join a group meditation with various other users of the app at a particular time of the day.
Research has made it known that there are various mental and physical health advantages of meditation and mindfulness, ranging from improved mood, reduced stress and anxiety, a reduction in depression, to sleep and cognitive functioning.
These activities are considered neuro-protective as they help in guarding areas of the brain that are related to planning, decision making, and problem solving. Research has shown that medication can assist in stopping, slowing, or even reversing the mental decline that may occur as people grow up.